Beeswax Natural Yellow Pellets
Beeswax Yellow 100% Natural - Pellets
Packaged in pellet form, also known as pastilles, for convenient handling, measuring and melting. This pure beeswax has a sweet earthy aroma and can be used in a wide variety of bath and body recipes as well as for candle making.
- Candles— Candles made with beeswax burn very slowly and cleanly with the sweet aroma of honey, creating a relaxing, intimate atmosphere. Beeswax can be used at 100% or can be blended effectively with soy waxes to improve the overall quality. It can also be very beneficial in increasing burn times when blended with soy. Beeswax has very little shrinkage and can be used to make container, pillar, votive, novelty or taper candles. The beeswax can be mixed with your favourite essential oils.
- Grafting wax—Gardeners have been using beeswax for grafting two plants together for hundreds of years. Beeswax is non-toxic and does not deteriorate, lasting for the months necessary to allow the plants to grow together.
- Oiling furniture joints—Beeswax is a great lubricant for those squeaky furniture joints. It is great for helping your doors and window to move smoothly, and so much healthier for your environment that the chemical products available.
- Preventing rust—Coat your hand tools, cast iron, and shovels with beeswax to keep them from rusting. You can even rub the beeswax on the handles of your tools to protect them against wear and tear.
- Homemade furniture polish—Beeswax is a fantastic furniture polisher. Melt 1 TBSP of beeswax with 3 TBSP of coconut oil. When this cools and hardens, use a clean cloth to rub it onto your wood furniture. Buff with a soft clean cloth until all the residue is removed.
Get In Touch WIth Us